Dr. Hideyuki Nebiya
President, AMPLET Communication Laboratory
Lecturer, Graduate School, Nihon University
Organizer, Human Body Communication Consortium
* Hideyuki Nebiya received his B.E. degree in electronics engineering from the Tokyo University of Science in 1980, and his M.E. and Ph.D. degrees in electronics engineering from Nihon University in 1998 and 2001 respectively.
* He joined Nissan Motor in 1980, the Industrial Institute of Science, the University of Tokyo in 1981, Hitachi Shonan Denshi in 1983, and the University of Tokyo Hospital in 2010. He established and joined AMPLET, Inc. in 1987, and AMPLET Communication Laboratory in 2016.
* His Hobby is Amateur Radio (holding 1st Class Amateur Radio Operator), JE1BQE since 1971, JA9QZH since 1976, JD1BOO since 2013, and he got his Korean Amateur Radio Licence as HL3ZCG at CNU in 2014 with great supporting by Professor Jong Myung Woo.
* Wireless and Optical Communication
* Human Body Communication
* RFID Technology
* Automotive System and Components
* Radar System (Millimeter Wave, Lasar)
* Small Antenna
* Medical ICT
* Future Robotics Technology
* Education in Science for Children
* The Best Engineer of the Year 1987 (Hitachi Shonan Denshi)
* The 47th Shunpaku Encouragement Prize of 2000 (Nihon Univ.)
* Entrepreneur of the Year 2003 (EOY Japan)
* A 50th Anniversary at Faculty of Engineering, TUS
* The 23rd Fukuda Award (2010, Tokyo Denki University)
* The Best Engineer in Ubiquitous Network Development of 2003