I have been researching Information and Communication Technology at Institute of Industrial Science (April, 1981 - March, 1983), and at the University of Tokyo Hospital (October, 2010 - March, 2017). I would like to inform you that I have retired from the University of Tokyo on March 31, 2017. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the support and encouragement you have provided me during my researching here. Thank you very much for your kindness and friendship over the past 9 years.
Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo
* Research Theme #1 (Division 3, Takagi Mikio Laboratory)
--- Weather Satellite Remote Sensing Technology
* Research Theme #2 (Multidimensional Image Processing Center)
--- High Speed Image Processing System
The University of Tokyo Hospital
* Research Theme #3 (22nd Century Medical and Research Center)
--- Ventricular Assist Device (VAD)
* Research Theme #4 (Department of Medical Engineering)
--- Electromagnetic Compatibility between VAD and AIMD
* Research Theme #5 (Department of Palliative Care)
I designed and built Receiver for Weather Satellite "Himawari" and "NOAA", and Real-time Data Recording System. The University of Tokyo provided Digitalized Image Data from Weather Satellite to other Universities.