The 6th Joint Seminar on Human Body Communication (HBC) Standards,
Collaboration between Korea and Japan in 2016
The 6th Joint Seminar on Human Body Communication Standards, Collaboration between Korea and Japan was held in Tokyo on May 9 and May 10, 2016.
There are two human body communications have proposed. One is "the on-body communication", which HBC transmitter and receiver put on the human body, and another is "the in-body communication", which is communication between in-body and out-body with Galvanic coupling electrodes.
* Date : May 9 - 10, 2016
* Venue : Hitachi Shinagawa Office, Tokyo, Japan
* Sponcer : Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI)
* Sponcer : Korean Agency for Technology and Standards (KATS)
* Organizer (Korea) : Dr. Byong Nam Lee (ETRI)
* Organizer (Japan) : Dr. Hideyuki Nebiya (AMPLET Communication Laboratory)
* Contact us : E-Mail
The list of special sessions to be held at "The 6th Joint Seminar on Human Body Communication (HBC) Standards, Collaboration between Korea and Japan in 2016" is below.
May 9, 2016
(1) Welcome Address
----- Byoung Nam Lee (ETRI)
(2) Overview of IoT Business
----- Taizo Kinoshita (Hitachi)
May 10, 2016
(3) IEC TC 47 Activities on HBC Interface for Capsule Endoscopy
----- Kwang Il Oh (ETRI)
(4) Application Overview for HBC
----- Shigetoshi Matsuta (OB of Alps)
(5) Pannel Discussion Collaboration in IEC and other SDO
(5) Wrap Up Session