The 5th Joint Seminar on Human Body Communication (HBC) Standards, Collaboration between Korea and Japan in 2015
The 5th Joint Seminar on Human Body Communication Standards, Collaboration between Korea and Japan was held in Daejeon on March 12 and 13, 2015.
Daejeon is the location with many research institutes and universities. Dr. Nebiya lectured on human body communication technology at Chungnam National University (CNU), too.
* Date : March 12 - 13, 2015
* Venue : Yousung Hotel, Daejeon, Korea
* Organizer (Korea) : Dr. Byong Nam Lee (ETRI)
* Contact us : E-Mail
The list of special sessions to be held at "The 5th Joint Seminar on Human Body Communication (HBC) Standards, Collaboration between Korea and Japan in 2015" is below.
March 12, 2015
(1) Welcome Address ----- Byoung Nam Lee (ETRI)
(2) The Heartwarming Communication HBC - Communication between Person and Machine ----- Hideyuki Nebiya (AMPLET, Inc.)
(3) Transceiver for Human Body Communication Using Frequency Selective Digital Transmission ----- Sung Weon Kang (ETRI)
(4) "MiroCam" Using In-body Human Body Communication ----- Felix K. Yie (IntroMedic)
March 13, 2015
(5) Recent HBC Activity - elefin (Nippon Signal) ----- Taizo Kinoshita (Hitachi)
(6) VAD (ventricular assist device) Telemetry System Using HBC ----- Hideyuki Nebiya (The University of Tokyo Hospital)
(7) Analsysis on Co-channel Interference of Human Body Communication Supporting IEEE 802.15.6 BAN Standard
----- Jung Hwan Hwang (ETRI)
(8) Radio Wave propagation in a HBC Device including a Transceiver ----- Toshiyuki Maeyama (Takushoku University)
(9) Wrap Up Session