The 4th Joint Seminar on Human Body Communication (HBC) Standards, Collaboration between Korea and Japan in 2013
The 4th Joint Seminar on Human Body Communication Standards, Collaboration between Korea and Japan was held in Yokohama on July 9 and 10, 2013. Participants came not only from Korea and Japan, but also from Malaysia, Sweeden and U.S.A.
ETRI made a demonstration of HBC high speed data communication using their prototype.
* Date : July 9 - 10, 2013
* Venue : Hitachi Totsuka Works, Yokohama, Japan
* Organizer (Korea) : Dr. Byong Nam Lee (ETRI)
* Contact us : E-Mail
The list of special sessions to be held at "The 4th Joint Seminar on Human Body Communication (HBC) Standards, Collaboration between Korea and Japan in 2013" is below.
July 9, 2013
(1) Welcome Address ----- Byoung Nam Lee (ETRI)
(2) Beyond Interaction: Enhance Human's Capability with Wearable Technology ----- Tomoya Yamamoto (Nihon Kotsu)
(3) Car Body Area Network ----- Taizo Kinoshita (Hitachi)
(4) Data Collection using Human Body Communication with Sensors ----- Shigetoshi Matsuta (Alps)
(5) Digital HBC System ----- Sung Weon Kang (ETRI)
July 10, 2013
(6) HBC Propagation and Man Made Noise ----- Jung Hwan Hwang (ETRI)
(7) VAD (ventricular assist device) Telemetry System using HBC ----- Hideyuki Nebiya (AMPLET, Inc. / The University of Tokyo Hospital)
(8) Guiding your way to creative Global WBAN Business ----- Kyoko Taka (GPS)
(9) EMC/EMI in Human Body Communication ----- Takehiro Sugo (Takushoku University)
(10) Wrap Up Session