The 2nd Joint Seminar on Human Body Communication (HBC) Standards, Collaboration between Korea and Japan in 2012
The 2nd Joint Seminar on Human Body Communication Standards, Collaboration between Korea and Japan was held in Tokyo on February 13 and 14, 2012. Many participants attended from companies and universities in Japan, who had an interest in HBC.
We thank Dr. Taizo Kinoshita of Hitachi to prepare for the Venue for this seminar.
* Date : February 13 - 14, 2012
* Venue : Hitachi Ohmori Office, Tokyo, Japan
* Organizer (Korea) : Dr. Byong Nam Lee (ETRI)
* Contact us : E-Mail
The list of special sessions to be held at "The 2nd Joint Seminar on Human Body Communication (HBC) Standards, Collaboration between Korea and Japan in 2012" is below.
February 13, 2012
(1) Welcome Address ----- Byoung Nam Lee (ETRI)
(2) M2M Technology ----- Taizo Kinoshita (Hitachi)
(2) Electrode for HBC ----- Toshiyuki Maeyama (Takushoku Univ.)
(3) Digital HBC System ----- Sung Weon Kang (ETRI)
February 14, 2012
(4) The Latest Trends and Applications of Short Range Wireless Communication ----- Hideyuki Nebiya (AMPLET)
(5) HBC Propagation and Man Made Noise ----- Jung Hwan Hwang (ETRI)
(6) HBC Communication Module ----- Daichi Inoue (Alps)
(7) Wrap Up Session