Message from Dr. Jong-Myung Woo, Chungnam National University
The Chungnam National University concluded an education agreement on RFID (one of the Radar Technology) and HBC (IEEE 802.15.6) design with the AMPLET Communication Laboratory on January 23, 2017.
We invite Dr. Hideyuki Nebiya, President of the AMPLET Communication Laboratory, to make lecturers on Human Body Communication Technology and on Radar Technology at the Chungnam National University.
Dr. Hideyuki Nebiya, President of AMPLET Communication Laboratory
* Hideyuki Nebiya received his B.E. degree in electronics engineering from the Tokyo University of Science in 1980, and his M.E. and Ph.D. degrees in electronics engineering from Nihon University in 1998 and 2001 respectively.
* He joined Nissan Motor in 1980, the Industrial Institute of Science, the University of Tokyo in 1981, Hitachi Shonan Denshi in 1983, and the University of Tokyo Hospital in 2010. He established and joined AMPLET, Inc. in 1987, and AMPLET Communication Laboratory in 2016.
* His Hobby is Amateur Radio (holding 1st Class Amateur Radio Operator), JE1BQE since 1971, JA9QZH since 1976, JD1BOO since 2013, and he got his Korean Amateur Radio Licence as HL3ZCG at CNU in 2014 with great supporting by Professor Jong Myung Woo.
May 24, 2017 (Venue : Chungnam National University)
Dr. Hideyuki Nebiya
President, AMPLET Communication Laboratory
Lecturer, Tokyo Denki University
(1) Seminar at 9:00 AM --> "Wireless Body Area Network (WBAN and Human Body Communication)"
(2) Seminar at 11:00 AM --> "Rader Technology"