I was born in Akihabara, where is a very famous electronic town. I have been enjoying to make Radios and Antennas as my Hobby since I was a small child. I got my Amateur Radio Licence in 1971, because I wanted to make a communication with overseas Amateur Radio Stations using my Handmade Transmitter.
* My Hobby is Amateur Radio (holding 1st Class Amateur Radio Operator), JE1BQE since 1971, JA9QZH since 1976, JD1BOO since 2013, and he got his Korean Amateur Radio Licence as HL3ZCG at CNU in 2014 with great supporting by Professor Jong Myung Woo.
* Wireless and Optical Communication
* Human Body Communication
* RFID Technology
* Automotive System and Components
* Radar System (Millimeter Wave, Lasar)
* Small Antenna
* Medical ICT
* Future Robotics Technology
* Education in Science for Children
Let's Create a New Business of HBC from Japan !
I am interested in very Short Range and very Low Power Wireless Communication. That is a Human Body Communication (HBC).
I expect to create a new worldwide business market of this human body communication from Japan.
I am supervising the technological book of human body communication since the end of 2010. And this book has been published on June 10th, 2011 as the first technological book of HBC in Japan.
* The Best Engineer of the Year 1987 (Hitachi Shonan Denshi)
* The 47th Shunpaku Encouragement Prize of 2000 (Nihon Univ.)
* Entrepreneur of the Year 2003 (EOY Japan)
* A 50th Anniversary at Faculty of Engineering, TUS
* The 23rd Fukuda Award (2010, Tokyo Denki University)
* The Best Engineer in Ubiquitous Network Development of 2003
Link to Websites by Dr. Hideyuki Nebiya
* Study Group
* Media / Event
* Amateur Radio and Music (Hobby)
AMPLET's SS Active RFID
AMPLET's Human Body Communication (HBC)
AMPLET's Human Body Communication (HBC) IC
Copyright(c) AMPLET Communication Laboratory All Rights Reserved. Design by http://f-tpl.com